SiteSpect is a digital optimization platform that lets customers A/B test or target their web traffic without having to change any code on their side. Under the hood, SiteSpect is a reverse proxy. Requests from end users are routed to an appropriate backend and SiteSpect modifies the response based on what tests the user is assigned to and then delivers those changes back to the end user.
Are you a successful Technical Project Manager who is passionate about customer success and thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment? Are you interested in working with some of the world's largest and best-known brands to evolve and improve their customer's experience, to become even more successful?
SiteSpect is seeking a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to assist the team in delivering superior customer service and value. One of the primary responsibilities will be coordinating the on-boarding efforts of new clients to the SiteSpect platform. The TPM will serve as the point of contact during the onboarding phase and manage the processes, tasks, schedules, communication, and costs related to these efforts. This person will work closely with Sales in capturing requirements for new client on-boarding and collaborate with all necessary SiteSpect colleagues to ensure efficient and successful integrations.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for the product release process. The TPM will own and refine how SiteSpect delivers new code to its Cloud and single-tenant deployments. This will involve coordination with Customer Success, Development, QA and Platform Operations teams.
This is a client facing role and your success is determined by each customer's time to implement and time to value. The ability to effectively communicate and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while looking for opportunities to improve our processes will be key to success in this role.
* Day-to-day accountability for organization of new client on-boarding process from contract through successful implementation and time to value.
* Own the release process both for SiteSpect's Cloud and single-tenant deployments.
* Develop, maintain and communicate project plans specifying goals, strategy, dependencies, staffing, scheduling, contingency plans, and allocation of resources.
* Provide leadership and direction to client and project teams. You are ultimately responsible for driving the implementations and meeting the target dates.
* Facilitate meetings and work with all stakeholders, internal and external, to ensure project needs are met.
* Triage incoming implementation related requests to the team and, with direction from management, assign tasks and track request prioritization and status.
* Collaborate with Professional Services, Architecture, and/or Development teams to manage processes where client onboarding success requires cross-team coordination.
* Manage escalation of critical customer issues, working closely with services teams and providing appropriate client communication.
* Assure quality and timeliness of deliverables to meet client expectations.
* Provide reporting both internal and external on progress, project accomplishments and deliverable status.
* Passion and commitment for delivering outstanding customer experience.
* Demonstrated successful project management experience of 1-4 years. Experience with a software/IT services vendor is preferable.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to organize and present to executives.
* Strong attention to detail and track record of delivering high-quality work.
* Excellent time management skills.
This is a full-time position in SiteSpect's offices in Newton, MA.
If this sounds like you, then SiteSpect might be your next home. As the company that leads its market space in power and innovation, we guarantee excitement, challenge and an unlimited opportunity to contribute. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with full confidence of complete confidentiality.
To attract and retain the best talent, SiteSpect offers a competitive suite of benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending account (FSA), commuter benefit plan, health club benefit plan, disability insurance, and more.
No agencies, recruiters or phone calls, please.
SiteSpect is an optimization platform enabling web and mobile marketers to improve conversion rates and engagement.