SiteSpect is a digital optimization platform that lets you A/B test or target your web/mobile traffic without having to change any code on your side. Under the hood, SiteSpect is a reverse proxy. Requests from end users are routed to an appropriate backend and SiteSpect modifies the response based on what tests the user is assigned to and then delivers those changes back to the end user.
SiteSpect is seeking a Solutions Developer to join our Customer Success team. The Solutions Developer is a product and domain expert who will help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product adoption, and value recognition. You will be responsible for training the customers on the product and will work with our Optimization Consultants to provide strategic and consultative support to build and maintain success throughout our customers' lifecycle.
As a client facing technical expert, this is an ideal position for web developers who enjoy both a technical challenge and the opportunity to work closely with technical and non-technical business and marketing professionals.
* Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the product and our customers' specific needs in order to drive customer value
* Provide advanced training, support, and troubleshooting to ensure client satisfaction and success.
* Analyze website performance (i.e. page loading and rendering speed), and apply optimizations to improve speed.
* Utilize Regular Expressions in creating A/B and multivariate tests.
* Integrate common Web Analytics products with A/B and multivariate tests for data validation.
* Create documentation and best practices as a result of new solutions created.
* Travel to client locations, as needed, for training, support, and collaboration
* Represent SiteSpect to our clients, as Subject Matter Expert, building and teaching clients to find new value in our tools.
* 2 or more years of front-end Web development and/or UI design experience (note: academic experience may be acceptable).
* Strong customer satisfaction orientation with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge and experience in maintaining cross-browser compatibility (Chrome, Firefox, IE).
* Experience with regular expressions is a plus.
* Familiarity with Web Analytics products (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) is a plus.
* Professional or academic experience in software programming is a plus.
* BS in Computer Science preferred
This is a remote position
If this sounds like you, then SiteSpect might be your next home. As the company that leads its market space in power and innovation, we guarantee excitement, challenge and an unlimited opportunity to contribute. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter.
To attract and retain the best talent, SiteSpect offers a competitive suite of benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending account (FSA), commuter benefit plan, health club benefit plan, disability insurances, and an employee bonus program. SiteSpect, Inc. is headquartered in historic downtown Boston, MA, just steps from the Boston Common and accessible to MBTA and commuter rail stations.
No agencies, recruiters or phone calls, please.
SiteSpect is an optimization platform enabling web and mobile marketers to improve conversion rates and engagement.