Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)
L3 Technologies, SSG has an immediate need for a highly motivated Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) responsible for instituting all industrial security policies and procedures for Special Programs. This includes daily security management oversight for multiple special programs with overall responsibility for physical security, communications security, information security, operational security and security education as they apply to these programs, facilities and supporting personnel.
* Conduct Annual Self-Inspections per agency requirements and implements continuous improvement.
* Preparation, Development and Maintenance of OPSEC, SOP, DD254 and other required security documentation.
* Prepares security plans outlining regulations and establishes security procedures.
* Attend and support program team meetings and provide program guidance, decision, policies and procedures.
* Interacts with Security Manager, External/Internal Executives, various Government Agencies and Program Offices.
* Responsible for system compliance auditing, security plan development, performing and submitting self-inspections.
* Review, interpret and maintain Security Classification Guides and Program Protection Plans.
* Serve as the focal point for receiving, processing, distributing, and controlling all classified documentation (hard copy and electronic media).
* Develop, prepare, coordinate and conduct various Security Education, Training Awareness plans, and refresher briefings.
* Prepare and administer Program indoctrination and debriefings.
* Prepare program access requests at the direction of program management
* Support classified Information Technology security systems.
* Perform other duties directed to Support Program activities.
* Investigates security incidents and violations relating to classified programs and establishes the basis for possible disciplinary action.
* Implements corrective actions to identified problems
* BS/BA degree (or equivalent experience) plus 5 years' experience in Managing Other Compartmented Programs.
* Thorough working experience with DoD 5105, 5205 series and Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs)
* Strong knowledge and experience in specialized area of expertise to include Department of Defense (DoD), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), and Special Access Programs (SAP)
* Experience in writing detailed Security Plans, SOPs, and OPSEC Plans
* Ability to evaluate complex problems and recommend solutions based on approved guidance.
* Ability to plan, schedule, prioritize and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* US citizenship and a current Top Secret/SSBI with SCI eligibility is required.
U.S. Citizen Status is required.
Existing TS/SCI (SSBI) security clearance
L3 Technologies is a prime contractor in Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C3ISR) systems, aircraft modernization and maintenance, and government services. L3T is also a leading provider of a broad range of electronic systems used on military and commercial platforms. Our customers include the U.S. Department of Defense and its prime contractors, U.S. Government intelligence agencies, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Justice, allied foreign governments, domestic and foreign commercial customers and select other U.S. federal, state and local government agencies.
L3T SSG specializes in the development, manufacturing and qualification of remote E-O sensing payloads, instruments and major sub-systems primarily for space as well as unique airborne applications. Space mission areas include major science investigation, situational awareness, launch detection, and weather analysis. Primary markets served include NASA, DoD, intelligence communities, and commercial space. Primary airborne contributions include hyperspectral payloads for specialized overseas missions and critical line-of-sight control subsystems for targeting systems.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.