Support a major program at the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) within the National Capital Region.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1) Maintain an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture using standard servers and NVIDIA GPU technologies.
2) Develop exploitation scripts in the C++, Java, JSP, and Python programming languages.
3) Develop exploitation scripts for use with NVIDIA GPUs using a wide range of GPU coding technologies, techniques, and programming languages and integrating said exploitation software into an automated, distributed, exploitation computing environment architecture.
4) Wrap existing commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) exploitation technology into an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which will utilize NVIDIA GPUs when applicable.
5) Wrap existing Open Source exploitation technology into an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which will utilize NVIDIA GPUs when applicable.
6) Use, monitor, regulate, and administrate the developed automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which also uses NVIDIA GPUs. 7) Provide complete testing and technical support to the developed automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which also uses NVIDIA GPUs to include any developed or integrated exploitation software.
8) Provide training on the development, use, and support of the developed automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture.
9) Engage customer exploitation requests for support and provide exploitation support. Create, update, and maintain all documentation for the automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture.
10) Create, update, and maintain as necessary all documentation of any developed software, scripts, or tools. 11) Utilize CUDA to test various project specific software applications
1) Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least ten (10) years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in a job offered as Software Engineer/Developer, Application Engineer/Developer, or closely related occupation.
A) Experience with hardware configuration, networking protocols, and network/data communications.
B) Programming experience in Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
C) Programming experience with C++, Python, Java, JSP, CUDA, or other NVIDIA GPU coding technologies.
D) Advanced experience in software development and scripting.
E) Experience using debugging and profiling tools for CUDA/OpenCL programs and performance analysis of hybrid CPU/GPU programs. F) Experience requiring knowledge of GPU hardware architecture, performance characteristics, memory subsystem, and experience in optimizing CUDA/OpenCL code for specific hardware characteristics.
G) Experience in software engineering and architecture best practices and industry standards.
H) Experience with the following technologies desired: AMD/ATI, and Intel GPGPUs; Brook/Sh/GSGP programming languages; NVidia Cg SDK; Windows and Linux OS/RTOS development; OpenCL/OpenMP.
Required Clearance: The candidate must be a US Citizen. Work on this contract will be "TS/SCI" level. Must be able to pass a CI polygraph prior to starting. Candidates must be clearable and must be willing to adhere to the clearance process.
Desired: Listed under required skills BUT will interview with 50% of skills or more
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1909020 Date posted 06/19/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.