* Implementation and administration of the networked storage infrastructure and interconnected systems, capacity planning, and performance analysis and design of storage systems.
* Assist the Government Lead in the daily engineering duties on systems. Determine current levels of system and application resource utilization and performance.
* Construct analytical models and develop workload projection methodologies to estimate and describe utilization and performance at multiple levels.
* Utilize the capacity management tool set to perform workload sizing for new and existing applications.
* Plan and evaluate storage requirements.
* Support the implementation of hardware and software upgrades and analyze the impact of new technologies on processor and peripheral utilization and performance.
* Construct capacity plans, develop capacity reports, oversee storage of capacity and performance data, and conduct capacity management audits.
* Support disaster recovery sizing activities.
* Design, Develop and Integrate Storage Attached Network (SAN) Storage design, configuration, integration including but not limited to NetApp and EMC storage solutions.
* Provide capacity and performance management, design, configuration, and integration.
* Design, Develop and Operate High Availability/ Disaster Recovery (HA/DR) solutions management to configure, integrate, and support virtualization, systems, and appliance storage.
* Complete tasks associated with Fiber Channel, IP Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI), Network Attached Storage (NAS) design, configuration, integration with switching fabric. Complete data de-duplication, mirroring and retention.
* Design storage devices based on analysis of capacity use and requirements. Execute installation and integration of storage device, system, and components. Configure and integrate NetApp Data on Tap 8.x design.
Perform tasks associated with application networking ports and protocols, Information Assurance (IA), routing and Local Area Network (LAN).
* Execute tasks associated with storage security design and management. Perform storage design supporting Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS), Exchange and Structured Query Language (SQL) and storage integration utilizing Logical Unit Numbers (LUNs), quota distribution and file sharing. Design, Develop and Operate storage integration with virtualization (specifically but not limited to VMware and Hyper-V).
* Perform storage integration with SQL 2008 r2 and HBSS and integration and installation on various server hardware.
Required Experience and Certification:
Experience with SnapMirror, SnapDrive, SnapManager for Exchange/SQL Configuration.
with NetApp tools such as: Data Fabric Manager, On Command Operations
Manager/System Manager, and PowerShell. Develop, Configure and
Integrate Virtual Storage Console for VMWare.
Must possess ITIL V3. Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician Level III.
Required Clearance: Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1924927 Date posted 06/20/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.