Seeking a candidate to fill a Systems Engineer I position to support an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO) program. Specifically, the Systems Engineer I will support Information Technology Field Operations (ITFO). The Systems Engineer I will provide Tier 2 support for integrated hardware and software, mobility, and enterprise services. ITFO completes local infrastructure projects, end user desktop/laptop/mobility service requests, upgrades and relocations, etc.
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
* Service-oriented work ethic.
* Team leadership and the strong responsibility.
* Must possess organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively across all management levels.
* Maintain a positive and professional demeanor, often under stress.
* Flexibility to support dynamic mission priorities.
Systems Engineer I duties include, but are not limited to:
* Serve as site lead with the responsibility of training and mentoring team members.
* Complete single engineer technology assignments.
* Respond to end-user service requests for Tier II action.
* Manage IT Service Requests and Change Requests for all technologies and processes.
* Test, deploy and maintain operability of all enterprise assets, including but not limited to desktops, printers, scanners, biometrics, applications, VTC systems, inside wiring, servers, etc.
* Support shiftwork, on-call schedules during off-hours, holidays, and emergencies.
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Minimum Education:
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer, telecommunications or related field.
* Equivalent related technical experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
* At least one (1) year of relevant experience, troubleshooting/documenting, on a wide variety of servers, desktops and networking / telecommunication technologies, protocols, equipment, concepts, architectures, including switching, routing, DNS, Firewall, etc.
* Experience with IPv4, IPv6 and ITU E.164 address plans.
* Possess working knowledge in Network Engineering or Systems Engineering.
* Proficient in various voice communications, applications, servers, operating systems, etc.
* Ability to document solutions with MS Office products: Word, Excel, Visio, and Project.
Possess or be able to obtain clearance
* CompTIA A+
* CompTIA Network+
* CompTIA Security+
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1932583 Date posted 07/10/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.