At AT&T, we're connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide an intuitive and integrated experience for customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world. You'll drive how we deliver a seamless and fast customer experience with digital at the center of AT&T's distribution channels. We're offering an opportunity to revolutionize the digital space and the chance to create a career that will propel your future.
AT&T Digital Platform Product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about the eCommerce industry and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a Sr Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for charting and executing the course for AT&T's customer and employee digital experience across our consumer distribution channels. You will lead the software product development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support. You must possess strong technical background to ensure you are designing modular & scalable web components, you must have experience leading large cross-organizational software development projects and have a well-rounded technical background in current web and micro-service technologies.
* Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications.
* Provide leadership to IT product teams to drive technical development and provide visibility of product status to Executive Leaders
* Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
* Develops strategic product plans to bring data from disparate billing systems and develop microservices for easy access of the data
* Serve as a key liaison between Business and IT teams (Product, UI, Development, QA and Production Support) to facilitate product development.
* Complete functional and technical analysis for new features and technical projects.
* Write technical documentation: Architecture diagram & sequence diagrams
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously and perform a variety of tasks to help delivering more value to our customers.
* Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
* 5+ years of experience in a platform or Technical Product Management role
* 3+ years of experience in architecture and design of systems using Micro services architecture
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development and web technologies
* Expert knowledge and experience developing REST clients and services.
* Strong knowledge and experience being responsible for running applications in production.
* Strong knowledge and experience using platform-as-a-service deployment environment.
* Strong knowledge and experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
* Strong knowledge and experience with both container and cloud VM application deployment models.
* Experience working within agile/scrum/kanban development team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders.
Jira, REST services, Jenkins, Git, Adobe Analytics
Job ID 1911075 Date posted 06/20/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.