We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Cloud Solution Architect to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in strategic accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between customer and Microsoft Azure platforms.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
* Technical Degree: min of Bachelors in Computer Science or adjacent fields preferred
* Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure, Infrastructure, Data Platform technologies, BI technologies, with the technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends
* Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Azure Infrastructure, Dev Ops, Application Development, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
* 3+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects) required
* Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
* 3+ years prior work experience in a Consulting position within a software and/or public cloud company. (ie. AWS, Google, SalesForce, VMware, IBM, Avanade, T-Systems, Wipro, CSC, HP, Infosys, ServiceNow, Dell, TCS)
* Travel required: 0-25%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Key responsibilities include:
* Understand customers' overall, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Infrastrucuture, and/or Modern Applications.
* Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create Azure roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate.
* Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
* Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
* Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers
* Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
* Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.