To help meet the growing demand for Azure, we are looking for a great technical resource to help our customers and partners unlock their potential. If you have previous programming experience via application/web development and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the Azure journey, we'd like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training Team.
This is a great opportunity to work as an Azure Trainer on a brand-new team. The best candidate is an experienced technical trainer, who has real-world, hands-on experience with Azure, deep knowledge of cloud architectures and virtualization technologies. This team will drive significant impact with our customers and partners and will also have high visibility internally.
Your focus will be to build and deliver technical training programs to developers, administrators, architects and partners - to drive adoption of Azure services. This role will allow you to combine your passions for teaching and technology to drive learning in positive customer experiences.
* 6+ years experiences in programming, systems architecture or systems administration
* Current Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) preferred
* Technical degree or relevant work experience required
* Experience conducting classroom training for technology products and services
* Deep understanding of large platform solutions, Windows and Linux IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Security, Storage, networking, OSS tools and/or emerging computing trends
* Broad understanding of cloud computing, cloud infrastructure, application development/devops, data analytics and/or artificial intelligence.
* Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure highly preferred
* Excellent communicator
* Ability to travel (50-75%)
* Self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
In this role you will:
* Understand customers' IT and business priorities and success measures to design solutions and build learning plans.
* Drive Azure consumption through training at our largest customers post sale
* Constantly learn the most innovative technologies related to cloud computing in the areas of infrastructure, application development, data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI)
* Strategically engage across various business and IT organizations to build customized training plans and programs for some of the largest and most innovative companies.
* Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the Azure training program; provide feedback to the business groups and engineering teams
* Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
* Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.