Unique opportunity awaits! We in the Customer Care Intelligence team are currently building a SAAS product to easily enable enterprise customers to digitally transform their customer care through the power of AI. Our product, Dynamics 365 AI of Customer Service Insights, empowers customer service managers with actionable insights to deliver high quality customer service and seamlessly integrate to natural virtual agent conversion solutions.
We are looking for senior software engineer to develop this new enterprise-oriented product line with cutting-edge technologies, including natural language processing, big data analytics, machine learning, data analytics, BI, and deep learning AI technologies. We are looking for creative and experienced engineers who are passionate about leading cutting edge technologies through building the data intelligence cloud services and shipping fast at massive scale.
* 5+ years of professional software development industry experience
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience on Azure cloud service development
* Background in data platform or business intelligence area is a plus
* Experience on Big data analytics, machine learning, and/or AI is a plus
* Passion on agile product development and startup team work style
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* You will be responsible for designing and developing data processing and data insights features by leveraging various data processing and transformation technologies: Business intelligence, big data analytics, Machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
* You will be responsible for deliver the service features in CICD agile process.
* You will be responsible for ensure LiveSite SLA.
* Well communicate and collaborate to seamlessly work with AI data science team, applied science team, and PMs.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.