The Distributed Compute Engineer will help build and maintain cloud and locally distributed Computing environments. You will \"go deep\" on one or more platform services, but be able to pitch in on the entire spectrum, and will also work with an application and data engineering team to ensure that that team is successful
As an engineer, you will report directly to the Associate Director of Cloud. You will develop and deliver configuration and deployment automation required for improving the functionality, availability, and manageability of our enterprise cloud services i.e microservices using Python or Ruby and configuration automation tools such as Ansible
* Develop and deliver configuration and deployment automation required for improving the functionality, availability, and manageability of our Distributed Compute platform using Python or Ruby and configuration automation tools such as Cloud Formation, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
* Running and maintaining automated production infrastructure in AWS or other cloud provider
* Help Migrating of Distributed System from data centers to cloud
* Building and managing the CICD pipelines for Infrastructure and Application Automation.
* clear understanding of information security concepts and best practices
* knowledge of agile/scrum processes
* 2+ years IT experience in large, enterprise, multi-location data centers.
* 2+ Year Solid AWS & DevOps Experience ( Must have )
* 1+ Year Solid Distributed Compute Engineering Experience ( Must have )
* 1+ years' experience of running and maintaining production cloud infrastructure
* A Solid understanding of code and script (Cloud Formation, Python, Go & Ansible)
* Strong experience in Cloud Automation Tool sets.
* Deep experience with provisioning on the AWS cloud platform including EC2, S3, Auto scale, Security Groups and other related technologies
* Expertise in continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and practices
* Able to write code in Python, JSON, YAML, or similar language as an application developer
* Knowledge of best practices and experience with configuration management (puppet, salt, chef, cfengine, etc.)
* Experience of running and maintaining automated CI/CD pipeline
* Experience with dependency management and project configuration (maven, ant, composer, etc.)Knowledge of Cloud computing ( AWS preferred )
* Experience monitoring and designing solutions for the cloud
* Experience with repository tools like Artifactory and Nexus
* Experience using RESTful and web API services
* Nice To Have:
o knowledge of Continues Development & Automation (Dockers or Kubernetes, Prometheus, OpenTracing, Fluentd )
o Open Source Committer and/or contributor preferred.
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.