Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Performs as a Service Delivery Manager for the cyber threat intelligence management program. Oversees the execution of the program's resources, processes and technologies to identify threat tactics, processes and procedures of cyber threats relative to vulnerabilities of infrastructure and systems. Creates threat intelligence products, targeted audiences, dissemination channels, and feedback loops. Collaborates with the annual penetration testing conducted by qualified internal or third party service providers. Maintains an "on-call" presence to respond to emergent crisis situations. As a service manager, this position will be responsible for managing a service delivery team comprised of multiple vendors, responsible for contract management, definition of service level agreements (SLAs), and ensuring that SLA's are achieved and value chain partner expectations are met or exceeded.
* Undertake analysis and monitoring of security feeds and other open source intelligence in order to research and gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits relevant to National Grid.
* Produce actionable intelligence for colleagues and business areas in the form of threat advisories, briefings and tactical data feeds.
* Accurately track and record detail for the production of metrics.
* Analyze indicators of compromise and feed into the Cyber Security Operations team and other relevant areas.
* Collect intelligence against collection plans.
* Feed intelligence and indicators of compromise to Security Incident Management during P1 and P2 incidents, and must be willing to work out of hours should a threat be active.
* Experience in threat intelligence subscription providers.
* Contribute to a threat WIKI / threat attribution database
Knowledge and Experience
* 3+ years of experience in cyber security or information technology security role, with a preference in cyber threat intelligence.
* Experience in intelligence process management to include defining requirements, collection of data/information, data/information processing, analysis and production, dissemination, consumption, and feedback. Demonstrated analytical skills to determine what intelligence requirements can be gathered from what sources, what inferences or assumptions can be determined and project threat scenarios that can be packaged into intelligence products.
* Experience and skills in designing, developing and delivering intelligence products via multiple communication channels to diverse target audiences.
* Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF).
* Position requires CISSP, CISM, CHE or equivalent, relevant certification from a recognized body (e.g., SANS, ISC2, ISACA). If absent, certification must be attained no later than after one year of start date.
* Direct 3rd party service providers in support of vulnerability management activities.
* Recommend appropriate remediation actions to mitigate risks due to security flaws in operating systems, software, and configuration
* Engage with stakeholders, to include IT professionals, management, and auditors, to facilitate vulnerability discovery and remediation
* Intellectual curiosity around the latest developments in cyber security is crucial in this position
* Seeks ways to improve vulnerability management processes, keen focus on exploits and critical vulnerabilities as well
* Experience with intelligence management technologies (e.g. Qualys, Nexpose, Anomali, Splunk, Carbon Black, Digital Shadows, Nessus)
* Strong customer service and communications skills, both oral and written with the ability to build relationships at all levels
* Ability to weigh security controls against technical and administrative standards
* Proven project management skills in setting priorities to meet project deadlines
* Strong analysis and critical thinking skills with ability to problem solve
* Organized, detail-oriented with ability to understand big picture and make risk appropriate tradeoffs
* API integration knowledge important
* Military or Government Intelligence experience
* Work inside large complex organization
* Managed service delivery oversight
* Shift work management experience
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.