The Platform Architect for ServiceNow is a key member of the ServiceNow platform team, and is responsible as a lead in the overall design, and implementation of the application as well as mapping of client business requirements to systems/technical requirements aligned to best practice. The Platform Architect for ServiceNow works as a team lead along with the Service Delivery Manager, as well as with our Managed Service Provider, while supporting all team members to deliver the complete solution for our Business and IT Partners.
* Participate in process flow analysis and process design and/or redesign along with the Service Delivery Manager's team.
* Share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of project's and Knowledge transfer of best practice to our MSP, architects, developers, break/fix and BAU support teams.
* Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements on large highly visible projects/module implementations,
* Co-team and lead over the MSP's developers, architects, web service SME, to produce appropriate technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
* Appropriately delegate low to mid-level requirements, enhancements, break/fix and BAU work via our SOW to our MSP and web service SME where appropriate.
* Participate in and provide platform expertise for internal projects as required while serving as technical platform lead.
* Develop and maintain current ServiceNow knowledge and documentation (clear and concisely) through self-study, utilization of available training, and documentation of best practice as well as creation of a standard design requirements form.
* Manage and collaborate with third party partner on support and project initiatives.
* Perform Steering Committee meetings and support ticket reviews and Manage licensing and perform account reviews quarterly to IT management.
* Facilitate the creation and adoption of best practices and processes, ensure adoption of existing practices related to ITSM.
* Maintain the integrity of the Service Now system across production and non-production environments.
* Assist in the development and implementation of Regeneron's ITSM program and develops workflows from business requirements and/or technical design documents.
* Develops, manages and tests application code, user interface and third-party integration components using prescribed application development guidelines and Knowledge Transfer's and trains our MSP developers when needed.
* Provides process and technical solution options, risks and impacts.
* Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple and often conflicting tasks; effectively prioritizes.
* Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
* 6+ years of experience as a key technical resource for a large scale ServiceNow platform implementation
* 4+ years of experience as a ServiceNow Architect or ServiceNow Solution Consultant
* Expert level skill in order to development and administrate in ServiceNow
* Extensive experience with CMDB, Discovery, GRC, SecOps and HR modules
* Proven successful oversight of ServiceNow Platform
* Ability to exceed the expectations and requirements of the stakeholders and management team
* Ability to provide technical leadership and professional guidance to the ServiceNow development team
* Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party managed services
* Ability to work with global team and utilize global best practices for service delivery.
* Excellent communication skills with strong presentation and facilitation skills
* Demonstrated ability to influence and consult, while providing thought leadership to stakeholders
* Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude
* Proven team player and team builder
The following certificates are a plus:
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
* ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
* ServiceNow Certified System Administration Advanced
* ITIL v3 Certification (Optional)
Exceptional customer service orientation. This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.