Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
We are looking for hand-on technical Identity platform engineer with expertise is Implementing Identity & Access Management technology solution in the Public Cloud and On-Premise Datacenter. In this role, you will lead the Identity platform engineering services for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Act as a principle Engineering for IAM Portfolio of Services
* Lead/Own the Design and Implementation of IAM Services for Legacy & modern application
* Engage with and influence the many stakeholders and interested parties to ensure compliance, security and operational functional requirements are met or exceeded
* Understanding the IAM integration space as well as the build vs. buy trade-offs for a core engineering team
* Create and implement automated processes that reduce manual efforts and increase overall efficiency and scalability
* Implement/Enhance services for reporting on the health, effectiveness and efficiency of IAM services
* Improve the efficiency and scalability of operational systems and processes to accommodate the rapid growth of users
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.