At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Business Systems Consultant acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
* 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
* 3+ years of SQL experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of project management principles and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Other Desired Qualifications
* Ability to handle heavy work loads while remaining focused in a fast paced environment
* Good project management skills and ability to lead/oversee small and medium-sized initiatives
* Experience with WFAM systems such as Advent APX, Markit EDM, and Custodian Reconciliation Tools
* Experience with and knowledge of WFAM Investments strongly preferred
* Solid understanding of software development lifecycle, process, design, and toolsets
* Advanced data mining and analysis skills including ability to write complex database queries
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.