At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Join Wells Fargo's Enterprise Systems Quality Assurance Group as an Apps Programmer/Analyst 3 working within the Secure Session Banking QA Team for Middleware (Web Services and MicroServices) test scripts designing and automating. The QA group focuses on cutting edge Banking Services Application on Desktop, Tablets and Smartphones. This individual will be responsible for coding scripts in Java to automate middleware test cases as well as executing those scripts in an effort to test the functionality developed in the Wells Fargo Digital Channel Technology Group.
Responsibilities may include :
* Utilize Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Appium, Mockito, DevTest, TestNG and Jenkins to automate and virtualize manual test cases for middleware system(s).
* Develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for highly visible mission critical applications.
* Support general activities such as but not limited to : provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, analyze business requirements and technical documentation, document test strategies and test plans, design and execute manual middleware test cases, automate test cases and maintain of existing regression suites, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality.
* Work closely with application development leads, QA leads from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
* Develop original and/or complex code and/or take coding guidance from more experienced staff.
* Take direction from Leads to be able to perform modeling, simulation and analysis effort.
* Participate in overall system testing, debug issues encountered and validate resolution of the issues.
* Develop new documentation, participate in the development of department technical procedures and design user guides.
* 3+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 1+ year of RESTful or SOAP web services
* 1+ year of Java experience
* 1+ year of PL/SQL experience
* 1+ year of Quality Center experience
* 1 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java
* 1+ year of Agile experience
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* 1+ year of JIRA experience
* 2+ years of internet banking experience
* Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well defined plans, solutions, and test scripts
* Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience
* Ability to identify and recommend new policies/programs that improve existing products or develop new programs
* Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
* Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
* Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
* Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: for technical design documentation used by engineering teams
* Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
Other Desired Qualifications
Experience testing web services/microservices for online and mobile banking applications; using Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Appium, Mockito, DevTest, TestNG and Jenkins for automation and virtualization of manual test cases
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.