At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses. Note: Additional OCC language is required to be added to Wholesale job openings. This language should be added at the bottom of the job description.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying,evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. May develop systems test plan components and test scripts. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. May provide direction and/or guidance to less
As a member of the LIQ Business Systems Consultant team resp0nsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Support project initiatives for the Loan IQ application and user community.
* Project support includes, but is not limited to, Leading discovery meetings, business requirement documentation, support of functional system design document, creation of test scripts, test validation, support of user acceptance testing, Support of new functionality training, implementation planning and implementation support.
* Provide tier II Loan IQ production support which includes working with operations users, technology and Loan IQ vendor to resolve issues.
* Provides testing support for upgrades, enhancements and production fixes.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
* 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
* Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
* Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
* Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
* Ability to partner as a team member resource
* Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
* Experience with a customer service mindset and a focus on continuous improvement
* Ability to effectively assess stakeholder, partner, or client needs while consulting, building solutions, and developing processes
Other Desired Qualifications
* Minimum of 4+ years' experience with Loan IQ, AFS, ACBS or loan accounting servicing support systems in an operational, testing, or production support role
* Demonstrated experience coordinating requirements, testing and implementation of medium to large scale enterprise projects with multiple dependencies
* Experience with waterfall and/or agile project methodologies
* Demonstrated knowledge of data conversion efforts and required testing/validation methodologies
* In-depth knowledge of commercial lending products including leveraged finance, asset backed finance, and commercial loan trading
* 3+ years experience writing business requirements documents and test plans for user acceptance testing
* Experience with ALM and JIRA
* SQL experience, Create medium-complexity queries that access loan system data tables
* Experience tracking and reporting project milestones including key deliverables and due dates
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
WHOLESALE BANKING 0055825 WHOLESALE BANKING
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.