At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Responsible for providing business analysis expertise and leadership for technology initiatives in one or more major financial product area(s) and/or large functional area(s) within the Securities businesses. Partner with business and technology teams to plan, conduct and direct the analysis of complex and strategic business problems requiring comprehensive technology solutions. Use technical expertise and in depth domain knowledge to develop solutions that are strategic, cost effective and meet business requirements. Apply knowledge of industry and technology changes to meet business partner tactical and strategic goals. Work with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes. Develop, plan and lead reengineering and process changes for greater efficiencies and continuous competitive advantage. Advocate for project development lifecycle processes, tools & governance and effective business continuity strategy. Drive comprehensive system testing strategy as an integral part of the technical solution. Mentor less experienced team members and may manage other business analysts. 10+ years of business systems analysis and design. Understanding of technology business systems analysis or design in investment banking knowledge and understanding of operational work flows/processes, including industry participants knowledge and understanding of industry regulations for developing technological solutions.
* 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
* 5+ years of analytical experience
* 5+ years of banking industry experience
* 5+ years of banking or financial operations experience
* 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
* 5+ years of data analysis experience
* 5+ years of finance experience
* 5+ years of project management experience
* 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
* 3+ years of Salesforce experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* A BS/BA degree or higher
* 3+ years of Tableau experience
* 3+ years of financial industry experience
* Ability to capture and document complex business and functional requirements
* Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
* Ability to facilitate functional and systems design sessions
* Ability to manage multiple or large technology infrastructure functions with a focus on driving complex projects requiring participation of cross-functional groups
Other Desired Qualifications
* Strong Project management experience in Agile development, Scrum methodology
* Knowledge of JIRA, business analysis skills and great communication
* Knowledge and understanding of technology platform development including large scale technology in a capital markets environment
* Knowledge and understanding of trading desk or capital market operations
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: Min: $96,600 Mid: $138,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.