At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers
This role will be a part of the Payments and Virtual Solutions Innovation (PVSI) and Digital Channel - Production Support Group (PSG). The Application Security Production Support team (ASPS) is looking for another team member to help operationalize security mitigation, monitor active and/or future application security threats 24/7 and consult on application security projects that impact the Digital Channel. This role will support a BOT protection tool, as well as participate in a 24/7 weekly on call rotation.
On call responsibilities include troubleshooting and/or investigating emerging threats, service degradation for the various security applications the team supports and provide after-hours monitoring for planned security changes. Outside of the on call rotation, this Web Systems Engineer will also be assigned to ongoing security efforts for process documentation, alerting/alarming requirements and operational support planning and documentation.
An understanding of Internet topology and experience with security events is recommended. Strong organization skills and effective communication skills are critically to the position. The Production Support Group is a fast-paced environment, so working well under pressure will be a valuable asset.
* 7+ years of web systems environments experience
* Web application installations, upgrades, and deployment experience
* Experience with servers or systems that support/host web applications
* 7+ years of internet banking experience
* 5+ years of web applications experience
* Web application security vulnerability detection and mitigation experience
* Ability to follow written documentation for security events and identified remediation efforts
* Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
* Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
* Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.