At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Cloud Business Office is seeking a Scrum Master (Business Systems Consultant 6) who will partner with Cloud Technology groups to lead, implement, measure, and report on the success of a multiple projects for the Cloud Business Office. The Scrum Master is responsible for working with multiple and/or larger scale projects. This role works closely with agile coaches, scrum teams, project managers, Product Owners, stakeholders and management in accordance with the Agile framework. Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
* 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
* 5 + years of experience as a scrum master
* 2+ years of Agile experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong presentation skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Other Desired Qualifications
* Experience with JIRA software
* Experience with public and private cloud integration with AWS, Google Cloud, IaaS, Azure
* Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.