At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo is hiring an experienced Business Systems Consultant to join our Enterprise Information Technology Team to join our Inventory Finance Technology team within the Wholesale Banking Technology organization (WBT). This role will be located at our offices in Hoffman Estates, IL.
The team is seeking a talented, experienced Business Systems Consultant to partner with Project Managers and Business Leaders, acting as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
This individual will act as an internal consultant within technology to evaluate existing systems and business processes to determine gaps, risks and opportunities in order to meet the business requirements and ensure timely deployment of their needs. They will interact daily with business partners and must have excellent communication skills. This role will require interaction with a wide variety of stakeholders such as application/module owners, project managers, systems architects, developers, quality assurance testers, and others in a highly distributed environment. To be successful, he or she must be an analytical problem solver, an excellent communicator, organized, and able to oversee several complex efforts at once in a continually evolving, fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner. They will have the ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines amid shifting priorities. This candidate will also demonstrate the ability to bridge differences between parties to come to an agreed upon solutions.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
* 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
* Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
* 7+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
* 5+ years in providing project management responsibilities, including project tracking and end-to-end project facilitation
* Experience using Jira/Confluence/Clarity or other job/resource tracking tools helpful
* PMP or similar certification helpful
* 7+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
* 3+ years of 3rd party vendor application development experience
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
* Experience articulating a complex problem, design to business & technical teams
* Proven ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions, escalate where necessary
* Proven experience tracking, managing and updating multiple projects simultaneously
* Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
* Inventory Finance Lending experience helpful
* A BA/BS Degree or Higher
IL-Hoffman Estates: 5595 Trillum Blvd - Hoffman Estates, IL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
TECHNOLOGY 0214443 TECHNOLOGY
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.