At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Digital Channels Technology group (DCT) within Wells Fargo is the driving creative and technical force behind Wellsfargo.com and Mobile Apps. DCT helps customers realize their financial needs by delivering the world's most innovative e-banking and e-commerce services, capabilities, and alliances.
We are looking for an Android Developer who can work on the next generation Android Mobile Apps and is an expert in Android Development. You will be directly involved in designing, developing and maintaining the Wells Fargo Mobile Apps. You will be working with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, Backend and Frontend developers to build new features and enhance the Wells Fargo Mobile Apps.
The Android Developer will contribute new ideas to improve processes, practices and style. Android Developers are given the opportunity to innovate and experiment with new technology, participate in Contests & Hackathons, and encouraged to present work to other organizations.
* 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 2+ years of Android development experience
* 2+ years of mobile platforms experience
* 2+ years of Java experience
* 2+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
* Ability to design, develop, and implement large scale/complex software applications
* Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
Other Desired Qualifications
* Experience using Design Patterns in Mobile Applications like MVC, MVVM
* Solid understanding of the Android Ecosystem
* Experience in Kotlin Programming
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.