Northrop Grumman Corporation
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Business Process Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Most work will be conducted on-site with the DoD government customer at on-site facilities in Falls Church, VA.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Technology Services' business system integration team support an important DoD ERP (Oracle Financials). The team supports a large number of complex data integrations, which enable the exchange of information with the ERP. This requisition is for an onsite position to support the management of well-defined processes and data standards required for the operation of the ERP. It may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Performs customer engagement related to sustainment and identification of new requirements for the data integrations
* Additionally important responsibility for managing the documentation of these interfaces to ensure they are properly staffed, scoped and executed
* Additionally some system administration and technical planning for well defined data transformations that are used for the system interconnects
* Responsibilities include understanding of well-defined data and system integration requirements, ability to learn and be comfortable with knowledge of UNIX commands
* Required to support customers while on site and to perform under critical timelines with a professional demeanor and procedural based response
* Supports system testing and collaborates with customers to derive test and production connectivity requirements
The candidate must be comfortable working on site in a dynamic work environment, be a fast learner and self-starter. To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor's Degree and at least 6 years experience
* Candidate must be able to interact effectively and professionally with senior level customers and contractor team
* Candidate must have experience with properly reviewing, progressing and finalizing integration documents in support of system integrations
* Candidate must have excellent written and communication skills and be able to work independently and within groups
* Candidate must have expertise in Microsoft Office
* Some experience using and administering UNIX servers, preferably HP-UX 11i
* Candidate must be a US citizen with a Secret clearance at minimum
* Master's Degree
* Skills and experience in production application support
* Familiarity and ability to interpret and communicate the logic and definitions of mature data structures including those published in XML and ASCII flat file
* Experience with work assignments associated with configuration management and system testing
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.