At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Principal Project Management Specialist (Level 3) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Palmdale, CA.
You will oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between Global Supply Chain (GSC) organizations and the shop floor. You'll liaise with Subcontract Administrators and provide up to date status. Use the MRP system to track stock and plan. Utilize SAP reports and refine reports utilizing Excel.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to develop charts and presentations and should be comfortable briefing Senior Management. You are able to assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. You'll develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
* Bachelor's Degree with 6 years or a Master's degree with 4 years' of experience in Global Supply Chain.
* 2 years experience in the use of SAP.
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite specifically with Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
* A current DoD Secret or Top Secret level security clearance, to include a Single Scope Background Investigation, a periodic reinvestigation, or an original adjudication date completed within the last 6 years.
* Masters in Business Administration or Data Science
* Experience as a GSC Supply Chain Planning Specialist (Material Analyst), Project Integrator, Procurement Specialist or Sub-Contract Administrator.
* Excel Macros
* Clearance to AP-418
* Active Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.