At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
No matter the assignment, Northrop Grumman is committed to being a leader in Cyber, Logistics and Modernization, Autonomous Systems, C4ISR, and Strike. For us, it's about more than just performing. It means realizing the values
that define us: responsibility, trust, integrity and protecting freedom worldwide. These values inspire and unite our people- who make everything we do possible. Transforming the future of technology.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking enthusiastic candidates to innovate next-generation wireless network communication products. We are pursuing talented individuals who are motivated to apply their expertise as part of our stealthy communications Center of Excellence. Come join us and shape the future together with our inventors, scientists and Technical Fellows!
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Senior Principal Communication and Mission System Architect to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
What You Will Get To Do:
* Development of communication waveform processing techniques
* Participation in architecture definition and complex system problem solving in support of advanced software defined multifunction mission systems
* Creation of innovative concepts of operation and employment of the advanced mission system solutions
* Development of detailed design requirements suitable for efficient hardware/software/firmware implementation and network deployment
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to
diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that
putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
* Bachelor of Science degree in STEM field with 9 years of experience; 7 years with a Master's Degree * Strong background in digital communications theory and commercial and military wireless networking technologies
* Demonstrated depth and breadth in the physical through application layers and how the aggregation of these partitioned capabilities accomplish required missions
* Demonstrated skills in bridging the gap between theoretical and practical and in performing associated trade off analysis
* Master's or Ph.D. degree with emphasis on Communications or equivalent knowledge
* Experience with emerging 5G technology
* High proficiency with tools required for communication system and network modeling and simulation
* Intense drive in expanding their capability and responsibility to become technical leaders in software defined multifunction mission systems development
* Active DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth
and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and
control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
* Health Plan * Savings Plan * Paid Time Off * Additional benefits * Education Assistance * Training and Development
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.