Reporting to the IT Applications SCM leader, candidate is the IT developer of our global 'OpenToBuy' and 'Planning consolidation' applications across all distribution channels (B2B, Ecommerce, Retail, Distributor). These applications utilize Oracle Essbase/SAP and BPC technologies and candidate is responsible for learning and optimizing data points between these technologies.
As the primary technical owner of these applications, candidate works very closely with the Global Head of BI and the Global Head of Corp Systems identifying and gathering business needs, organizing and adhering to required global development and organizational standards while managing operational budget spends related to these applications.
Candidate is the Americas contact for the Global planning teams and works with business units developing strategies that maximize value of current and future IT solutions. Candidate is responsible for monitoring application performance, writing business requirements that easily transition to technical specifications, application development, bug fixing, enhancement development and future roadmaps. This resource coordinates and facilitates utilization of all required IT expertise including data availability, modeling, feeds and data transformation while maximizing availability of application layer for business units.
This position is expected to perform Essbase/BPC model design and development duties in relation to Planning applications. Candidate follows IT Processes and Policies while acting as liaison with other IT solution teams providing continuity across the integrated applications landscape including SAP, Business Object, Tableau, PLM as well as future technologies
Candidate must have strong project management skills and ability to communicate with key business stakeholders as part of a distributed organization with strong team spirit and structured mindset
More precisely candidate's mission is as follows:
* Manage relationship with solution business owner and building a strong relationship with organizational contacts ensuring the appropriate support, governance model, requirement priorities and visibility on all open topics
* Document and monitor the existing solution (data feed, data transformation, functional layer)
* Analyze and understand technical capabilities and recommend business solutions that match those capabilities
* Translate business requirements to technical specifications and manage internal and/or external developers
* Coordinate with IT Corporate systems for consistency of business functionality, global coverage and development of technical solutions
* Monitor and optimize database performance and functionality (manage volume of data, cleaning, etc.)
* Act as Subject Matter Expert for all matters both business and technical related to the Essbase environment
* Ensure access and security on both BPC and Essbase follows the Internal Security policies and protocol.
* Prepare time estimates for assigned projects and tasks, successfully completing projects within specified time frame and budget
* Prioritize development and enhancement requests and elevate priority conflicts to business and IT management teams
* Support business enhancement while constructing return on investment (ROI) for each project including work estimates, business gain as well as implementation costs
* Support both business and technical creation process of new reports.
* Make recommendations for enhancements and new development as part of IT solutions roadmap
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, IT, Business or related field;
* Knowledge of ERP functionalities, Excel
* Extensive experience modelling and building financial & planning performance metrics for reporting operational data using best practices
* Ability to communicate highly technical information to functional and technical team members while translating this information to more basic terms for business management;
* Self-Starter who is not afraid to learn new technologies
* Ability to lead and collaborate with all levels of the organization and must have excellent customer service skills
* Experienced in working with cross functional teams especially in relation to ERP, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure solutions
* Working experience and understanding of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of financial applications.
* Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills are essential
* Experience in source code control and release management is helpful
* Experience with SQL Server desired
* Experience with Oracle's Essbase or BPC development and environment administration a strong plus
Quiksilver designs, produces, and distributes clothing, accessories, and related products for young-minded people and develops brands that