"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business." -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
* 17,000+ trained professionals
* 300+ locations worldwide
* Fortune 500
* Globally unified systems
The developer is a key role on a collaborative project team, which is responsible for the design and production of our core business systems. These systems satisfy customer and organizational business requirements and provide solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The developer understands business problems and opportunities and applies technical skills in the design, development and testing of data flows, applications and systems.
* Object-oriented analysis and design
* Object-oriented programming and component-based development with Java
* Customer service-oriented attitude and top-notch time management
* Experience with Angular
* Experience with Spring
* Experience with Axon Framework, Event Driven Architecture, Domain Driven Design, Distributed Systems, CQRS
* Experience with Eclipse IDE or IntelliJ, Spring STS, Maven, Nexus
* Operating systems include UNIX, Linux, Windows
* BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
Expeditors offers competitive benefits to all full-time employees including:
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Personnel Development Program
* Position is full-time - 40 hour work week Monday - Friday
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Expeditors International
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.