Cargo Signal is a fast-growing sensor-based logistics start-up whose mission is to prevent loss, delay, or damage to cargo by turning information into insight using a blend of people, technology, and processes. We offer global control and oversight of the location and condition of products moving through the supply chain, using active, real-time monitoring via advanced cargo sensors employing the Internet of Things.
Cargo Signal is a wholly owned subsidiary of Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., a Fortune 500 logistics provider. We are headquartered in Seattle, WA.
The UI Developer is a key role on a collaborative project team, responsible for the design and production of the user experiences for our core business systems. These systems satisfy customer and organizational business requirements and provide solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The UI developer understands business problems and opportunities and applies technical skills in the design, development and testing of user interfaces, applications, and systems.
* Strong experience with the Angular framework (v5+), RxJs, and TypeScript
* Customer service-oriented attitude and top-notch time management
* At least 3 years of professional software development experience
* Hands-on experience developing cloud-based applications
* Experience with mapping libraries and GIS logic
* Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
* Experience with reactive programming using RxJs
* Experience with NgRx
* Experience with WebSockets
* Object-oriented programming and component-based development with Java and/or Python
* Operating systems include UNIX, Linux, Windows
* BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
Successful candidates must complete a background check.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits for full-time employees:
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Key words: Logistics, Global Supply Chain, Analytics, Data
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.