First Republic Bank
Jr. RPA Developer
San Francisco, CA
At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic's Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) team works across the enterprise to support identification and resolution of operational inefficiencies or enhancement opportunities. The team works collaboratively to drive improvements to client experience, operational efficiency and risk management.
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Jr. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will be responsible for developing and delivering automated solutions across the Bank. The Jr. RPA Developer will work closely with the CPI Team to ensure RPA applications meet business and technical requirements, are maintainable and scalable and meet stated performance benchmarks. The Jr. RPA Developer will contribute towards the Center of Excellence (COE) to help define and document RPA development standards at First Republic.
What you'll do as a Jr. RPA Developer:
* Configuring new RPA processes and objects that are efficient, well-structured and stable. Support the strategic and tactical roll-out of RPA solutions.
* Create or update documentation including architecture diagrams and design documents (i.e. Solutions Design Document) in support of development efforts. Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines.
* Identify reusable components and patterns as well as ensure consistently in design across use-cases built using RPA. Contribute to the development of governance, methodologies and procedures to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel of RPA solutions.
* Participate in code reviews with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed in the user story (or Process Definition Document) and adheres to highest quality standards.
* Support existing processes and implement change requirements as needed. Respond to support inquiries for use-cases in order to make quick repair to keep use-cases running in production.
* Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented Design (ODD) and analysis. Advanced proficiency in application analysis/design engineering functions. Advanced proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc. Advanced proficiency in advanced behavior-driven testing techniques.
* Oversee the design, scoping, implementation and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
* Participation in the RPA Center of Excellence (COE): help define and drive application standards across the RPA platform.
* Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
* Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
* Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering or complying with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* Professional and personable communication skills across multiple channels, such as email, phone, chat, and meetings
* Excellent organizational, planning, and analytical skills
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and handle competing deadlines
* A team orientation to go beyond explicitly stated job duties to further team and company objectives
* Mentality that is open and eager to make improvements
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly for presentation of data reports (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Four Year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications
Products & Software
* BluePrism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere or equivalent industry-leading RPA platforms.
* Jira, TFS or equivalent project management software
* 1-3 years RPA development experience in Blue Prism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere or equivalent RPA industry leading platforms.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 4+ years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL, etc.)
* 2+ years or strong experience in software delivery using Agile methodology
* 2+ years in application architecture, designing and writing software or experience with software requirements and software testing
* 2+ years general development experience
* Certified Blue Prism Developer accreditation (or other equivalent RPA industry leading platform accreditation)
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.