At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The positions is a production support role responsible for the platform stability and soundness a critical function of Wells Fargo.
As a support person you will be responsible for business and technology support of the tax, compliance and other applications. Your
primary responsibility will include monitoring of the applications and platform, deployment of the application following change management process.
You will be working with a team of onshore and offshore reporting to production support manager. You will be coordinating with infrastructure teams and
development teams in fixing the vulnerabilities and issues keeping the applications running without interruption to business.
* 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 2+ years of Windows OS administration experience
* 3+ years of Windows OS administration experience
* 4+ years of UNIX experience
* 7+ years of application production support experience
* 1 + year of PowerShell scripting experience
* 3+ years of experience with Windows Client including desktops, laptops and tablets
* 1+ years of systems automation experience
* 1+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
* 2+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
* 1+ years of experience providing end-user support for Windows 7 or Windows 10
* 2+ years of Windows or Linux scripting experience
* Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Advanced scripting skills specifically around automation, log rotation, data collection, error collection and alerting
* Knowledge and understanding of application development, infrastructure, and architecture environments
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
* Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
* Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.