At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Wells Fargo's Digital Branch and ATM Design Team's mission is to inspire, unify, and engage others in the human-centered design process to create great user experiences for our team members and customers. On a day-to-day basis, the team delivers user insights, strategy, interaction design, creative direction, visual design and content strategy for programs and projects as members of cross-functional teams driving Wells Fargo's user experience for our Branch team members including tellers, bankers, and customers.
As a Digital Consultant you will report to the Digital Branch and ATM Design manager and focus on delivering excellent user experiences for customers and team members. This position specifically focuses on Wells Fargo's CRM initiative where we look to empower our team members to better serve our customer's needs. The CRM initiative also intersects with a wide variety of customer and team member tools that we look to develop into a cohesive digital ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be human-centric, innovative, insightful, strategic, consultative, facilitative, results-driven, and a team-oriented professional who can succeed by collaborating with partners.
* Are knowledgeable and have a deep understanding of the User-Centered Design process, including journey mapping, personas, task analysis, task flows, interaction design, and content strategy.
* Have an understanding of Service Design and Omni-channel Design methods, facilitation, communication, and deliverables.
* Are able to work within an Agile project environment with Product and Technology partners to explore directions and participate in the analysis of benefits and risks of those directions.
* Are organized and exceptionally attuned to details.
* Facilitate and foster user centered design methods, as well as partnering with parallel design teams to do the same. Specifically activities focused on ideation and prioritization for initiatives and projects.
* Contribute to the development of a holistic and responsive design system. This design system is intended to cover diverse experiences on different devices for customers and Team Members.
* Create conceptual design deliverables and templates: journey maps, story boards, high level product concepts, etc.
* In partnership with other team members, evolve the Digital Branch and ATM Design process. Areas of focus will include design toolkit, deliverable templates, design thinking methods and guides, design engagement and project support best practices.
* On larger initiatives, lead other digital consultants in support of related design activities.
* Deliver best-in-class project level design work for assigned projects.
* Collaborate with Product and Technology partners to understand their perspectives on the overall Branch & ATM banking strategy and direction.
* Partner with User Research and Analytics teams to
* Are someone that thrives in a rapidly changing environment and can meet deadlines.
* Are able to work on and successfully deliver multiple design projects at the same time within established timelines.
* 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
Other Desired Qualifications
* 5+ years of interaction design experience
* 2+ years of visual design experience
* 3+ years of process design or improvement experience
* Ability to articulate a complex problem, design, or build strategy
* Ability to facilitate design sessions
* Ability to facilitate or host complex design discussions and drive results
* Design pattern experience
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Financial services experience
* Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Knowledge and understanding of Agile
* Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
* Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
* Experience with Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business or Cisco collaboration technologies
* 5+ years experience with user interface/interaction design (web application and responsive design experience a must), including Rich Internet Application (RIA) design pattern creation and usage
* Design Thinking / User Centered facilitation experience
* Experience working within, and contributing to, a holistic design framework that governs design across multiple applications and experience channels
* Experience designing responsive Ux solutions that span multiple devices and breakpoints (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
* Experience designing device optimized Ux solutions (tablet, smartphone)
* UI Specifications experience (wireframe and design comp production + detailed interaction rule annotations)
* Detailed knowledge of user centered design, service design, and omni-channel design methodologies
* Ability to ask appropriate questions, communicate effectively and persuasively to convey design solutions to a broad range of stakeholders: product managers, engineers, customers, etc.
* Ability to balance management responsibilities with direct project support, as needed
* Expert-level command of a variety of design tools: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, etc.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $93,700 Mid: $132,000
CA-SF-Financial District: 505 Montgomery St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.