At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale's secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company's assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is a leading bank-owned equipment leasing and finance company in the U.S. with a portfolio exceeding $48.9 billion, more than 133,000 active customers and 1,100+ team members with coverage in all 50 states and Canada. WFEF provides a full spectrum of financing and lease options for customers' equipment and capital expenditure requirements through Wells Fargo business, commercial and corporate banking channels, relationships with equipment manufacturers and distributors and direct to market. WFEF has Industry and Asset-type specialists devoted to Construction Equipment, Commercial and Specialty Vehicles, Healthcare, Energy/Marine, Solar, Vendor Finance Programs and Corporate/Private Aircraft.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is looking for a Application Developer, focusing in JBPM development, to join a high performing technology team. This leader will need to partner very closely with other technology leads within WFEF and broader EIT team. Some job responsibilities include:
* Act as the team lead for all JBPM Project Work Team Work
* Contribute to Project work that the team is currently engaged in with the IBM BPM Product Suite
* Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
* Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex BPM designs, coding, and testing.
* Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
* 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
* A BS/BA degree or higher in engineering
* A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
* 3+ years of banking industry experience
* 3+ years of IBM BPM experience
* 5+ years of BPM development experience
* Agile experience
* Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
* J2EE experience
* Java experience
* LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
* Middleware experience
* SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
* SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Internet security protocol experience
* Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
* Knowledge and understanding of application analysis and tuning including: memory management, process or thread management, resource management
* Knowledge and understanding of application and distributed system technology projects
* Knowledge and understanding of application and web security
* Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
* Knowledge and understanding of application server architecture
* API programming experience with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
* Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
* Ability to work additional hours as needed
* Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
TECHNOLOGY 0214394 TECHNOLOGY
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.