Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applications Developer - Junior to Senior level
Oracle Fusion Projects is a suite of products that provide an integrated enterprise solution for Project Execution & Financial management , thus enabling users to optimize on their project planning, execution, collaboration, project accounting, intelligence and resource management.
We continue to be the leader in the area of Project management for many different industries, including professional services, engineering & construction, utilities, real estate, product development, IT, and more.
* Work in a fast paced agile development cycle to deliver functionality every month.
* Help in developing strong analytical & AI capabilities in our solution offering
* Participate in design and architecture discussions, both within and external groups
* Build innovative and competitive features using emerging technologies
* Focus on customer service excellence
* Influence design patterns within the group and conduct thorough code reviews with the other engineers on the team.
Skills & Qualifications:
* MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Hands-on 2-3 years experience developing software
* Experience within Machine Learning- NLP - AI technologies is a plus but not required.
* Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
* Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Excellent problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, global engineering environment Ability to coordinate and work effectively within a distributed team.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.