Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
* Provide architecture level input of the IT monitoring environment for on premise and cloud applications
* Determine applicable monitoring solution based on user requirements submitted on work requests
* Define the monitoring tool/design/configuration necessary to meet the needs of the organization and its' customers
* Assist in developing/updating documentation of enterprise monitoring including service catalog, implementations, configurations, processes and policies
* Define and perform/delegate day-to-day administrative tasks
* Understand and implement monitoring best practice approaches as they apply to the needs of the business
* Demonstrate the ability to resolve problems quickly, quickly learn new skills and drive results
* Continuously assess and improve processes within your scope, including the impact on upstream and downstream groups, and recommend improvements in processes you and the team interact with.
* Demonstrate an entrepreneurial perspective (envisioning new and innovative ideas and approaches) by understanding trends in monitoring technology
* Manage monitoring service team, ensuring quality delivery of architected design and required configuration and development required to complete work requests
* 4 years of experience in the planning, support, implementation and integration of IT monitoring tools and processes
* Solid understanding of large scale applications, network architectures, monitoring and fault management.
* Solid understanding of infrastructure components, including system, storage, networking, security, and their role in an enterprise architecture.
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments including planning, organizing, and providing status on a variety of tasks, assignments, projects, and reports.
* Strong ability and experience in managing teams
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Act as a subject matter expert in supporting, planning, implementing and integrating IT tools such as AppDynamics, SolarWinds, APM, ServiceNow, CISCO Tetration, Splunk monitoring techniques and technologies including tools configuration, standard and custom dashboard design, APIs, etc.
* AppDynamics PREFERRED
* Demonstrate Linux, AIX and Windows System Administration skills
* Strong understanding of how to monitor various technologies such as network, storage, server and .Net and Java applications
* Experience and decided viewpoint in working with cloud monitoring capabilities, availability of options and integration of cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud - IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.