Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent Business Services is see a Senior Cloud Architect who'll be responsible for leading the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in cloud computing, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms. Additionally, the Architect will be responsible for ensuring that critical applications are designed and optimized for high availability and disaster recovery.
The ideal candidate will have at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related subject with 10 or more years' of experience in designing large and complex IT operations in large organizations. Position requires strong leadership and team-building skills, and must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals.
This position is located 200 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, New Jersey (Morrisville, NJ and Ausitn, TX also considered) and will report directly to the Security Architect, ITS/CTS - Platform Enterprise Services (PES).
Position responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability).
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for cloud end-to-end architecture.
* Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on the Conduent application portfolio, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
* Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the "why," and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
* Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
* Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
* Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
* Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements.
* Ten (10 ) plus years of IT experience.
* Minimum of 5 year experience as a cloud consultant.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or closely related subject.
* Relevant Industry certifications on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Azure or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
* Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
* Passionate, persuasive, articulate and capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud based architectures.
* Must possess excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
* Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
* Must be currently eligible to work in the United States for any employer
IMPORTANT: This position is not eligible for reimbursements related to relocation.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the �Submit� button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.