Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Our workers' compensation solutions include medical bill review, clinical programs and analytics to improve efficiency and save budget.
Title: System Administrator
Location: Irvine, CA
We have an opening for a System Administrator which will be responsible for administrating, maintaining, and supporting all of the corporate infrastructure servers and services. Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of three years of IT experience in support of a 24/7 mission critical infrastructure or 1800 servers. The candidate must have current knowledge and ability to design, deploy, and manage a heterogeneous Microsoft environment. Expertise in Windows 2008/2012 Server, Exchange, SharePoint, VMware, and Active Directory are essential for this position. A solid understanding of general networking is also required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions of the Position):
* Must be able to plan, design, configure, and deploy hardware (physical and virtual) resources against a wide range of requirements and specifications.
* Provide Tier 2-3 support for IT support tickets and incidents.
* Plan and coordinate system outages, maintenance, and off-hours administration and follow incident, problem and change management processes.
* Maintain and support enterprise backups for servers.
* Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining enterprise level servers.
* Responsible for day to day administration of Microsoft Back office solutions including Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.
* Perform Systems Monitoring and Server Infrastructure administration using individual judgment and initiative with minimum supervision and direction.
* Evaluate and design efficient technical solutions that meet the long-term hardware and software business needs of Corporate IT.
* Manage and administer large-scale VMware, Citrix, and VDI infrastructures.
* Recommend tools to aid in improving operations and maintenance.
* Document standard operating procedures for all systems related processes.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of three (3) years of Windows systems administration, preferably.
* Sound understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, File and Print services, and DNS.
* Good understanding of networking principles (TCP/UDP, routing, VLAN, DHCP).
* Experience with enterprise backup concepts and practices.
* Experience with working with enterprise-class server and hardware.
* Expert level experience with Windows Server 2008/2012.
* Intermediate knowledge of VMware and virtualization technology.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work closely and efficiently with other departments.
* Must be self-motivated, self-starter, and professional - no exceptions.
* Able (and willing) to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
* SAN experience
* Windows and SQL clustering
* Symantec NetBackup
* Microsoft SQL Server
* SCCM/SCOM 2012 R2
* Anti-Virus Software
* VMware ESX, VDI, and Citrix
* Enterprise network monitoring tools
* PowerShell/Scripting experience.
* The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in digital processing, automation and analytics.