We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world - come find yours.
Customer Contact Center
The Customer Contact Center is the go-to contact for customers who have questions about their travel, their MileagePlus accounts and more. This department also helps customers book and manage reservations.
Job overview and responsibilities
The role of Analyst - Servicing Transformation Tools will work as part of the Contact Center Application team to support and maintain front end systems used in the worldwide contact centers, as they relate to Contact Center and enterprise projects. The Analyst will look for opportunities to improve contact center agent experiences and productivity through supporting application development. This position will work closely with the applications team and other cross functional teams to support initiatives, application improvements, and management of application releases.
* Translate project objectives, given at an enterprise level, as well as those internal to the Contact Center Application team into detailed requirements (user stories), ensuring the team meets project milestones and deliverables * Create user stories and test scripts that are clear, concise, and are actionable * Perform user acceptance testing using to identify any issues related to newly developed technology * Work with the Development and EQA teams gain an understanding of the boundaries of the user stories * Manage a story backlog to ensure readiness of user stories for upcoming development * Analyze and prioritize features and defects to ensure they are aligned with the overall project/team goals that deliver the most business value * Assist and partner with other stakeholder teams including Training, Change Management, Communications, and Operations to deliver upon various project and team objectives and milestones * Work with the release teams to ensure release items are tested and validated during overnight releases * Act as a liaison between the Contact Center Beta agents and the applications team to identify and log defects * Maintain frequent communication with the Contact Center Beta agents to ensure alignment and support with testing objectives for releases * Participate in an on-call rotation for after-hours business support of critical application incidents * Complete other duties, as assigned
* Strong understanding of reservations systems and the technology that supports them
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Ability to balance multiple tracks of work while staying well organized
* 2+ years of Contact Center, Business analyst or project management experience
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
* Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
* Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
* BA/BS in Business, Computer Information Systems, Project Management or similar, or relevant work experience
* Experience in an analytical field
* 3+ years of previous contact center management or operational experience