Analyst - Incident Response
Req #: WHQ00015173-NR
Location: Chicago, IL US
Job Category:Information Technology
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world - come find yours.
Job overview and responsibilities
IT Security Specialist position has the responsibility for performing security and risk analysis for issues computing assets, including antivirus, antimalware, host intrusion detection systems, removable storage security, whole disk encryption, web filtering, etc.
* Technical Expertise - Involves demonstrating a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs. Working knowledge of traditional & NG AVs and other security technologies such as FWs, IPS/IDS, SIEM, and Vulnerability Scanners, and etc.
* Communication Skills- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at the right level.
* Integrity and Trust - Involves being widely trusted, being seen as a direct, truthful individual, can present the truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
* Teamwork - Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer.
* One to three years of experience in IT/Digital field required.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
* Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
* Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
* include everything under Other
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
About United Airlines
United Airlines is an airline operating a domestic and international route network.