* CANDIDATES MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND HOLD A CURRENT TOP SECRET/SCI WITH A CI POLY U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT A MINIMUM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION*
What You'll Do
The Customer Delivery Consulting Engineer position is responsible for the support and delivery of Customer Experience Network Optimization and Security and services to Cisco's DoD Customers in the US Public Sector market. Performs and drives architectural, design and integration engineering for complex network infrastructure solutions. Customer Experience CEs assist customers with tool selection and strategic direction of tools and network management systems. CEs identify and document network/security design and architecture best practices. CE's work closely with the Product Account Team and their strategy for account growth-both product and services; provide insight to the customer's buying strategy and initiatives.
Customer Experience CEs align and drive focused work with customer's business strategy and objectives. On a quarterly basis, CEs are expected to present overall status of projects and delivery as part of the Quarterly Business Review. CEs will provide backup support on other Advanced Services accounts. Engineers will demonstrate and generate applicable technical, standard methodologies, and white papers, support testing and validation of solutions and software strategies along with configure devices and troubleshoot errors.
In addition to an CEs day-to-day customer activities, training and mentoring other CEs will be required. CEs lead the responsibility for driving regional Customer Experience projects and customer based project initiatives. CEs will actively lead complex network, security, and collaboration design, performance engineering or problem resolution projects. CEs solve complex, multi-functional technical issues that cross boundaries over many disparate products technologies, showing the value of our services at all times being proactive and involved in all aspects of our services delivery and provide visibility to various customer forums.
Who You'll Work with
PM Tactical Network requires a forward-thinking, self-starting engineer with modern networking skills to provide expert design and implementation support to a large and high profile Army customer.
The PM is undergoing change as the Network Cross Function Team (CFT) has been given authority by the Army to drive the future architecture of the network. This organization is moving very quickly to champion automation, cloud, and other modern technologies in the tactical network. The PM needs critical thinkers and technical leadership, with most engineers supporting this customer only demonstrating knowledge of legacy processes, tools, and thinking patterns.
The Public Sector Customer Experience involves helping to craft the customer's vision for their network and maintain a secure, state of the art environment that is second to none in terms of network up time and reliability. The qualified engineer in this account will be able to have an impact on this Federal Government customer and help them transform to meet their mission.
The DoD is a team of leaders where we provide the leading solutions and architectures to customers - along with cutting edge consulting to insure customer success. Our members work cross-functionally and together to deliver business outcomes to our customers, along with the resources to insure personal and professional growth.
Who You Are
Our minimum qualifications are the following:
Role & Responsibilities
* Creation of customer deliverable documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs and test plans for the entire Collaboration portfolio * Leading Design workshops: NCE will deliver design workshops and consultancy services to customers * Provide Operations consulting * Provide Knowledge Management and training to Network Operations Staff in order to refine and streamline Incident Management Processes * Must be willing to travel up to 75%
* CCNP Voice required, CCIE Voice or Collaboration desired * Expert level knowledge of Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Presence Server * Demonstrated experience working with minimal direct supervision * Demonstrated consulting skills and customer facing experience
* Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent 5-10 years of related experience in IT industry. CCNP Collaboration skill level required. * 5+ years of experience in Cisco Voice technologies - Call Manager (CUCM) , Contact Center Enterprise (CME / CUE), Unity Connection, Unified Presence, SME, IOS GW & GK configurations * IP Telephony protocols like SIP, H323, MGCP, RTP, RTCP, VXML, and different Codecs. * Knowledge in the following areas: Call Control, Multimedia Contact Centers, Call Scripts, and IVR Scripts. * Strong understanding of Enterprise Network/Data Center Solutions, IP networking, Switching and routing * Planning and design experience include working directly with the customer, account teams and business units to build Customer Requirements Documents (CRDs) and high level designs (HLDs). Demonstrated experience working with minimal direct supervision
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes
from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change
our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects,
to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers
entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person
to be the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture
geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.