What You'll Do
The Cisco Collaboration Mobile Engineering team is seeking our next Rock Star Android Mobile Developer to join our dynamic team of Engineers in Seattle.
In this role, you will contribute to the design, development of new product features and product releases for our industry-leading WebEx Teams Mobile applications. In addition, you partner with our Product Development teams to make improvements to the UX/UI based on customer demands and to improve end-user experience.
* You will develop best-in-class real-time video, audio and messaging mobile applications
* You will contribute to the development of new client releases
* Design, build and maintain large-scale, high-performance iOS applications
* Develop mobile applications using a combination of C++, Objective-C or Swift
* Help make product decisions driven by analytics
Who You'll Work For
The WebEx Operations Engineering team is part for the Cisco Cloud Collaboration organization, which is a $2 billion dollar business that is a global leader in providing Collaboration messaging, and conference micro-services and mobile applications that are changing the way people communicate and work from anywhere.
Who Are You
You are a Software Developer with validated experience in the development of multi-threaded software applications. You thrive in fast-paced Agile development environment and possess a passion for mobile app development.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
* 5-7 years of multi-threaded application software development and/or iOS mobile app development using C++, Objective-C or Swift
* Knowledge of UI frameworks
* Experience in developing or integrating cloud platform
* Technical knowledge of iOS mobile application development
* Passionate about delivering world-class user experience to end user
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.