Lone Tree - CO, DENR3, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client's goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of 'own your tomorrow' every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The HR Technology group is responsible for delivering technology solutions that improve and enhance the way Human Resources is delivered at Schwab. The group works with various HR organizations on projects to re-engineer and automate processes that improve efficiencies for the HR function. This unique role within the HR Technology group will be responsible for creating improvements and efficiencies within Workday's Payroll module as well as contribute to the future growth of the HRIS technology ecosystem.
What you'll do:
This position will be responsible for the system configuration and on-going support of Workday Payroll other areas within Workday HCM, including related integrations, configuration, and reporting.
* Consult with HR and Payroll partners, as well as other departments, to understand current and future demands and to ensure optimal solutions are deployed.
* Load, audit, and report on data.
* Make mass changes, conversions, or other data updates as needed.
* Partner with other technology resources to design and build integrations.
* Be the Workday Payroll technology expert.
* Be the tier 3 support for the payroll team.
* Work within an agile team to create iterative solutions that meet business needs.
* Establish and monitor processes for ongoing improvement and efficiency.
What you have:
* 3+ years' experience configuring and supporting Workday Payroll
* 5+ years supporting other areas within HR Technology including Time Tracking, Absence Management, Core HR
* Experience developing Workday reports, creating calculated fields, and creating EIB data loads
* The role requires a highly motivated team player, who has high attention to detail, and who has the ability to see problems and then design and implement solutions.
* Candidate must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and have demonstrated ability to partner with organization members to drive process and system changes across various functional groups.
What you'll get:
* Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
* Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
* Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
* Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
* Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
* Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.) Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.
If you need an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com or call HR Direct at 800-725-3535.
Job Specifications Relocation Offered?: No Work Schedule: Days Languages: English - spoken Current Licenses / Certifications: None Relevant Work Experience: IT-Management/Technical Project Mgmt-6+ yrs Position Located In: CO - Lone Tree Education: BA/BS Job Type: Full Time
Activation Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, September 1, 2019
About Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a bank and brokerage firm.