Ignite your future: your opportunity
We are looking for a skilled engineer with disciplines that incorporate aspects of software systems engineering and operations. We are combining these skills to improve our managing and operating of applications.
Unleash your talents: what you're good at
* Evangelize SRE mindset and solve problems through systematization.
* Identify opportunities to build innovative tools and solve unique operations problems on a large enterprise and mission critical applications
* Create scripts to automate operational tasks & incorporate the solutions into infrastructure
* Triage alerts & diagnose/resolve critical issues, manage implementation of changes
* Develop tools, frameworks, and instrumentation to validate and increase rollout success for applications.
* Coordinate capacity planning
* Develop CI/CD orchestration systems to reduce friction for software delivery to production.
* Real-Time troubleshooting of mission critical application workflows and incorporate feedback to product development.
Engage your expertise: what you'll have
* 8 plus years of experience with enterprise level administration and support
* 8 plus years of experience in writing automation scripts, building application dashboards for proactive monitoring, setting up Alerts for early determination of the issues
* 8 plus years of experience practicing SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) practice, process improvements
* Hands on enterprise systems administration, monitoring, and deployment activities
* Experience with Windows 2012/2016 hosted via Virtual Machine
* Knowledge of IP networking including DNS, DHCP, firewalls, IP routing, etc.
* Familiarity with large scale distributed systems and high-availability architectures
* Linux and Windows system administration, troubleshooting, and tuning
* Development experience in one or more or programming languages such as .Net, Powershell, Java, Python, Bash
* Knowledge of one or more of SQL, NoSQL databases
* Knowledge of one or more of Message Brokers such as Solace, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ
* Working knowledge of Splunk, AppDynamics or similar tools
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
About Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a bank and brokerage firm.