We're looking for a Web Producer (Santa Monica, CA)
We are looking for a passionate, creative and agile individual to join our Marketing team! As a Web producer on this team you will be responsible for our local and global corporate sites. This individual will oversee all arranging, editing, and creating content. You will style content to create the voice and character of the site and channel it into a coherent, unique style that is true to the site's brand. Not only will you be making editorial decisions of what content is in the site's brand voice, you'll be evaluating the aesthetics of how to display that content, and then use your awesome tech skills to put it up. The perfect candidate will be a unique mix of creative and technical talent.
In this role you will…
* Deliver a Web experience clients and prospects will love
* Create, update, and maintain Web content in content management system (Drupal), monitor (quality control) content on live site and troubleshoot or escalate
* Work with Program Manager to set member expectations about process, deliverables, and timeline
* Conduct effective and informative design reviews and content consultations
* Stay abreast of industry trends, and help to evolve Cornerstone's web offerings
* Rely on analytics dashboards to fully understand problems, bottlenecks, and areas of improvement
* Produce and distribute monthly reports, providing communication on trends, changes and performance
* create and update website content in Drupal and/or Sanity for the US and twelve international domains.
* Monitor high-traffic pages for defects (cross-browser compatibility, spelling/grammar, visual QA), and acting as the point of contact for bug reports by users; troubleshooting where possible and escalating to the design or web development teams if necessary.
* Coordinate the development and release of new website features and bug fixes by the web development team by participating in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, user acceptance testing, and communicating expectations and timelines to stakeholders.
* Provide decision support for user experience strategy by the Creative Director, Web Design Manager and Program Manager by generating analytics reports, creating interactive wireframes, and conducting user research.
* Generate documentation and provide training to internal and external content managers on using Cornerstone's customized Drupal and/or Sanity implementation.
* Primary development and content management resource for the Cornerstone Convergence and CSOD Brand microsites, utilizing WordPress.
You've got what it takes if you have…
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in a similar field
* 2+ years of experience in web content management, site management, CMS, etc.
* 2+ years of experience with web design and implementation, with focus on responsive and mobile-first principles
* 2+ years of experience with writing and implementing web roadmaps and release plans
* Experience working with ticketing systems such as Jira
* Ability to understand and create using HTML and CSS
* Ability to be held accountable for a high volume of daily requests
* Knowledge of web design tools: Photoshop and Sketch
* Knowledge of web analytics
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization's greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Cornerstone's HCM platform is successfully used by more than 42 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a company providing comprehensive learning and talent management solutions.