This is an exciting opportunity to join Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) as a member of the Global Product Support Team. Technical Solution Analysts serve as product and technical experts and provide advanced technical support across Cornerstone OnDemand's suite of Talent Management applications including Recruiting, Performance, Learning and Extended Enterprise. The Technical Solution Analyst conducts thorough research and testing when specific product behaviors are challenged by clients and employees, articulately explains designed behaviors, acts as a champion for enhancements when appropriate, mentors junior team members, serves as a point of escalation and works closely with technology teams (including developers and product managers) to resolve issues reported by our clients.
The Technical Solution Analyst's performance is measured primarily by customer satisfaction along with resolution time and accuracy rate in validating and qualifying product defects submitted to global development and product management teams. This role reports to the Product Support Manager as part of the Global Product Support infrastructure. It is critical that the individuals in this role be able to rapidly gain deep technical expertise with Cornerstone OnDemand's suite of enterprise applications along with an understanding of the use of these applications in the context of our clients' business success. They must also be able to communicate effectively with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure that Cornerstone OnDemand delivers its commitment to providing world-class support and service.
* Gain and maintain deep technical expertise across Cornerstone OnDemand's enterprise talent management product suite to accurately respond to product behavior questions and challenges
* Serve as a product/technical expert on client application issues
* Accurately troubleshoot and validate product defects using product knowledge and supplied tools, such as Fiddler and SQL, within stated service levels and work closely with clients through issue resolution.
* Apply low-impacting application changes to production environment.
* Regularly review product specs and participate in the testing of new features or code fixes and support the creation of accurate documentation for client use
* Advocate and facilitate the product enhancement process when product changes are warranted
Required Skills and Experience
* At least 3-5 years' technical support experience or client facing IT role in an enterprise-level (B2B) environment providing Software as a Service (Saas) product offerings in the cloud
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience
* Experience with one or more of the following a plus: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
* Ability to grasp complex system workflows and understand cause/effect for actions taken in such systems
* Ability to accurately document and concisely articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality for a variety of audiences ranging from basic users to technical teams
* Excellent written and verbal (telephone) communication skills in English
* Demonstrated ability to work within tight timeframes
* Strong self-initiative and flexibility are a must
* Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
* Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
* Experience with enterprise HR software products a plus
Extra dose of awesome if you have:
* Experience troubleshooting content delivery issues by identifying problems, researching, and applying solutions often collaborating with cross-functional support teams and content vendors a plus
* Knowledge of Storyline, Captivate, and Lectora a plus
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solutions delivered as Software-as-a-Service.