This is a strategic position focused on implementing content quality standards and ensuring the highest quality content is curated for Cornerstone's clients to foster high learner engagement and product satisfaction. The Content Curation Manager will be responsible for reviewing all content produced by Cornerstone Content Studios and sourced through Cornerstone Content Partnerships and verifying that the content meets Cornerstone's content quality standards. This position will be instrumental in improving the metadata collection and requirements too in order to facilitate greater personalization for learners through machine learning.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about learning, detail-oriented, hyper-organized, data-driven and eager to dig into Cornerstone's expansive course catalogs to surface the best content for Cornerstone's clients and create a positive, personalized, and engaging experience for their learners.
The position will report directly to the Senior Manager of Operations and Strategy on the Global Content Services Team.
In this role you will...
* Evaluate and refine current content quality standards to ensure that the highest quality courses are available for curation
* Develop and monitor consistent, reliable, and scalable processes to implement content quality standards across all existing and new course catalogs
* Write and maintain documentation on the content quality testing, reviews, and processes
* Be proactive collecting feedback from internal stakeholders (i.e., sales, product, operations, client experience, partnerships, studios, marketing) and external stakeholders (i.e., clients, partners, prospects, analysts) to assure high learner engagement and client satisfaction
* Audit and identify process improvements for content metadata collection from partners and studios
* Advise on content gaps aligned to the content team's strategic priorities including topics, languages, regions, and industries
You've got what it takes if you have…
* 2+ years of experience in learning & development, management consulting, educational technology or prior experience in quality assurance
* Passion for online education and its power to transform lives
* Ability to present to and communicate with external stakeholders including C-suite representatives
* Superior attention to detail, written and verbal communication, organizational, analytical, and creative-problem solving skills
* Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, always evolving environments
* Familiarity working with large datasets and Microsoft Excel (e.g., pivots, v-lookups, data validation)
* Strong team player and motivating coach
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
* Proficiency in Spanish, French, and/or German
* Experience working with Microsoft Access
* Prior managerial experience
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a company providing comprehensive learning and talent management solutions.