Caci International Inc
Web Developer - Aurora, CO; Sarasota, FL OR Sterling, VA (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 220167
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a Web Developer who can express and share their passion for software technologies. You will support our UX processes and provide design and development of user interfaces. Our program is heavily customer focused and you will have a very key role in our team's success. We are counting on You!
Position can be worked in Aurora, CO; Sarasota, FL or Sterling, VA.
What You'll Get to Do:
* You will be a valued teammate in a development team that is geographically dispersed across three software development sites located in Colorado, Virginia, and Florida
* You will support user focused design, including design sessions with users and the development team
* Your designs and user interfaces will focus on automation, improve business efficiency, and ease of operations, which will support mission critical business functions
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Strong understanding of Linux and / or Windows environments.
* Familiarity with Agile Software Development process and methodologies
* Experience designing User Interfaces and User Experiences (UI / UX)
* Excellent technical acumen and be highly self-directed and motivated.
* Requires broad technical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
* Typically has a Bachelor's degree or Associates/Vocational/Technical education and minimum of 3 years of related full-time work experience.
* Current TS/SCI CI Poly security clearance.
* Education: B.A. or B.S
* Experience: 5 - 10 years
* Required Skills: Java
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with GIT source control
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Testing tools like Jenkins.
* Experience with virtualization tools such as Docker
* Experience with ticketing and Agile process management tools (e.g.: JIRA)
* SCRUM Master
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc