Req #: 222755
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Interested in steering your career in a meaningful direction and into a long-term line of business where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and work in an environment that is both collaborative and dynamic? Have you thought about joining an organization where you would be part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business, not where you are just an employee on one project assignment? CACI is looking for great people who are interested in working with other great people who want to make an impact with their work. We offer great pay and benefits, the ability to obtain new skills, and the opportunity to join a stable company that has a long-term history of growth over fifty years.
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort. Once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
CACI is currently seeking a OBIEE Developer for the IPPS-A program based in Crystal City, VA. The role provides high quality expertise to ensure functional & technical business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions regarding Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise product and system environment.
The person we seek will work with senior managers to identify and solve functional & technical area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise product solutions (OBIEE). Must have solid implementation experiences that can be utilized for this role.
Analyzes the IPPS-A information system baseline and performs a data analysis between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products. Supports technical data design reviews, enterprise approach validations, and work product assessments.
* Build Business Intelligence solutions based on IPPS-A functional/technical requirements using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (v12c), Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (18.104.22.168.x - HR Analytics)
* Elicits and documents data requirements and specifications from functional users, system owners and subject matter experts
* Translates data requirements into a best fit within the application, and develops processes and documentation that support data
* Perform data analysis in ERP system (PeopleSoft) and understand data gaps as it translates into Business Intelligence deliverables
* Reviews data mapping and transformation rules for correctness
* Develops and maintains standard design documents, test plans, test scripts, business process workflows, data requirements documents, and use cases
* Implements complex enterprise system configurations and end to end design and development
* Evaluates and provides feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans, scenarios, and other associated artifacts
* Defines test scenarios based on data requirements
* Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing supports
* Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
* Communicates effectively with a broad audience and various levels and demonstrates ability to work in a team-oriented environment
* Applies HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures and technical solutions
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision
* 10-12 years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
* 7+ years' experience with Oracle OBIEE products with at least a minimum of 3+ years of technical experience developing and implementing Oracle OBIEE v11x, 12c
* Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques using OBIEE (RPD Modeling)
* Extensive experience in building Dashboards/Reports using OBIEE presentation layer
* 3+ years of experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications. HR Analytics experience preferred. Oracle Data Integrator (ODI ELT) 11g experience preferred.
* 7+ years defining and delivering Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence capabilities
* 7+ years using several different data warehousing methodologies
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x, 9.2 preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL and PL/SQL programming.
* Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
* - Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
* Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* Active Secret clearance
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
* Experience developing data extract scripts for Oracle DBMS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.