Lead (Ab Initio) ETL Developer
Req #: 220127
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Interested in steering your software development career in a meaningful direction and into a long-term line of business where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and work in an environment that is both collaborative and dynamic? Have you thought about joining an organization where you would be part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business, not where you are just an employee on one project assignment? CACI is looking for great people who are interested in working with other great people who want to make an impact with their work. We offer great pay and benefits, the ability to obtain new skills, and the opportunity to join a stable company that has a long-term history of growth over fifty years.
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort. Once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
CACI is currently seeking a Principle Ab Initio Developer for the IPPS-A program based in Crystal City, VA. The person we seek will performs conversions, interface development, documentation and unit testing for the IPPS-A project, using various Ab Initio tools. You will participate in development, integration and deployment of solutions. This role is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Performs business and technical design functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution. This role is responsible for supporting technical documentation using the project's toolset, code development in Ab Initio based on design specifications, data conversion/interface testing and progress reviews with client stakeholders.
* General responsibility in the design, development and delivery of human resources data integration between multiple external systems and PeopleSoft, using Ab Initio ETL
* Develop technical solutions to business challenges and functional requirements
* Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
* Interpret requirements, perform complex analyses and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results
* Support and independently own tasks related to design, development of conversions and interfaces
* Conduct Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
* Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* Provide overall technical and logistical support to the program
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree and 10+ years of relative experience
* At least 12 years of experience in design and development of conversions and interfaces with ETL tools
* At Least five years of experience with Ab Initio
* Experience in reading/writing source to target mapping documents
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
* Strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
* Experience with Ab Initio ETL Platform (plans, graphs, psets, meta-programming, etc.)
* Experience with PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.5x and Integration Broker
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* Experience as a data modeler and/or data architect
* Experience with DoDAF Artifacts
Experience with existing Army Human Resources data and systems
Active DoD Secret Clearance
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.