Req #: 218179
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
Under limited direction, provide systems engineering for applied research and technology in an advanced networking and communication organization that supports U.S. Government DoD, Civilian, and Advanced Programs communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide Systems Engineering for mission critical, highly secure, transaction oriented, persistent storage, networked and multi-threaded, real time systems
* Translate customer requirements into system requirements; perform requirements analysis and systems partitioning
* Support design of large scale software system architectures
* Flow down systems requirements to architectural elements
* Complete systems analysis, modeling and simulation of processing systems and demonstrate systems via simulated and/or real data input
* Analyze performance and conduct system validation
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Physics and a minimum of 6 years of experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education and experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Knowledge of transaction oriented systems, persistent storage database, networking, highly secure, multi-threaded real time software systems with networked remote monitoring and control capabilities.
* Knowledge of custom government systems and tailoring of commercial systems.
* Knowledge of wireless and wireline protocols, real-time embedded HW & SW systems, signal processing applications, RF systems, digital systems, spectrum capture platforms, data fusion / mining, location services, processing frameworks, intelligent RF front-ends, advanced physical layers.
* Knowledge of a structured process and tools.
* Experience with intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) systems
* Demonstrated experience with tactical communications systems
* Experience in new business development including proposal writing
* Experience interacting with customers, development teams, and program managers
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain Secret clearance.
Master's or PhD degree preferred
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.