Web Automation Solution Developer II
Are you an innovative problem solver and technology enthusiast who would like to improve the work day of your business colleagues, utilizing web solutions to optimize productivity and increase efficiencies? Would you like to join a collaborative team of creative web developers, designers, content and product managers, user experience specialists, and media producers? Do you bring a positive can-do attitude to your work? If your answer is yes, then we would like to talk with you about becoming a Web Automation Solutions Developer at Robert Half International, consistently listed in Fortune magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies.
As Web Automation Solutions Developer, you must have strong communication and collaboration skills, as well as technical and analytical abilities. In this role, you would be a product ambassador and advocate of enterprise applications. You would meet regularly with business owners to gather information about business process pain points, provide consultation, identify ways that processes can be improved through automated solutions, and develop/implement these solutions. You would collaborate with coworkers within the department (developers, business analysts, product managers, user experience designers, and content managers) to help support and expand team products, solutions, and projects related to process automation, the company intranet, and other internal web applications.
Our Corporate Services employees are the backbone of these global operations. Our teams solve business challenges every day, and they work with our staffing and consulting professionals in more than 350 locations in 20 countries. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company's success. If you want to make a difference, apply for this job today!
* Bachelor's degree preferred, including studies in a related field such as computer science or computer information systems.
* Strong knowledge of programming basic concepts (like looping, conditional logic, and methods) and best practices
* 1+ years experience working with SharePoint Online preferred
* Experience with other Office 365 applications (e.g. Flow, PowerApps, Power BI) is a plus
* 1+ years experience with RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technologies is preferred. Certification is a plus.
* Experience supporting enterprise applications is a plus
* Experience with project management is a plus
* Strong oral/written communication skills required
* Strong presentation skills a plus
* Demonstrated teamwork ability with strong interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to provide great customer service
* Demonstrated ability to innovate and use technology resourcefully
* Ability to effectively communicate technical processes to business customers
* Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners
* Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.